Location of Recital
- Recital Date: Sunday, December 15th
- Showtimes: TBA
- Consumes Oaks High School Theater 8350 Lotz Parkway Elk Grove, CA 95757
- Recital Tickets
- Online tickets will only be sold through TUTUTIX November 1st - until December 9th
- www.tututix.com/fancyfeetdance OR call 435-222-2TIX (2849)
- Sizing Week August 26th – August 31st
- Sizing will occur during the last 10 minutes of class
- Parents are welcomed to come in and size their dancer to make sure the size is correct
- Costume Forms Deadline # 1 September 1st
- Costume Form Deadline # 2 September 15th
Photo Days at Fancy Feet Dance Academy
Photo Days at Fancy Feet East Sacramento
- Thursday, December 5th - 3:30pm - 7pm
- Friday, December 6th - 10am - 7pm
- Saturday December 7th - 8am - 6pm
Location of In Class Costume Dress Rehearsal
Fancy Feet Dance Academy (location of where you child’s regularly scheduled class is)
In costume dress rehearsal will be during your child’s regular scheduled class & time December 2nd-December 14th
(Arrive in costume, tights, and hair ready to rehearse.)
What to Expect at Recital
- Duration of recital: 1 ½ - 2 hours.
- Dancers must arrive 30 minutes prior to their showtime. Dancers must come dressed in their costume, hair and make -up completed.
- After parking please follow the signs that say, “student drop off”. Parent volunteers and dancers are only allowed backstage. If you would like to sign-up to be a volunteer, please do so in the studio lobby.
- Dancers ages 3+ are to remain backstage for the entirety of the show. Dancers that are in the Fancy Toes classes (ages 2-2.5) are to be picked up after they perform; they are then able to sit on their parent’s lap and watch the rest of the show from the audience.
- There is a finale at the end of the show where dancers take a bow class by class and receive a dance medal. After the finale, all dancers will be dismissed class by class from the stage and will exit through the theater.
If you do not purchase your tickets online or miss the December 9th Deadline, tickets will be available at the box office the day of the show.
Parents are welcomed to volunteer backstage and not purchase a ticket. Backstage volunteers sit with your dancer’s class or classes.