Participating in the recital is OPTIONAL but highly encouraged. Dance is a performing art and the recital the way to showcase all the skills your dancer has been learning in class throughout the year.
Sizing for costumes during class time (last 15 minutes): February 11th-16th (if your dancer plans on not doing the recital then they will be excused 15 min early during sizing week)
If your dancer missed sizing please come to the front desk Monday 3pm-4:30pm, Friday 11am-1pm or 3:30pm-6:30pm
In Costume Dress Rehearsal @ Fancy Feet: Monday, June 10th - Saturday, June 22st at the studio during your dancer’s regular scheduled class time.
Friday, June 28th & Saturday, June 29th 2019
There will be 4 shows- each class only performs in one show. Show times TBA.
Cosumnes Oaks High School Auditorium
8350 Lotz Pkwy, Elk Grove, CA 95757
Mandatory Costume Photo Days
Friday, June 21st- Sunday, June 23rd
East Sac Fancy Feet (712 57th Street)
Each class will have a specific photo day and time. Photo Schedule TBA
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE RECITAL
- Participating in the recital is OPTIONAL but highly encouraged. Dance is a performing art and the recital the way to showcase all the skills your dancer has been learning in class throughout the year.
- To sign up for the recital you must fill out a COSTUME ORDER FORM and turn it in by either March 1st or March 15th. (If you choose the March 15th deadline, a $10 expedited shipping fee is added to the cost)
- Once you turn in your costume form, you are locked into that specific class until after the recital is over.
- Siblings and dancers with multiple classes are not guaranteed to be in the same show. We try our best to accommodate everyone but sometime is just not possible to get everyone in the same show.
- If the costume size you select on your costume order form does not fit when you receive your costume, Fancy Feet is not responsible for alterations or exchanges.
COST TO PARTICIPATE:
- Costume Fee- each costume is $75+tax.
- Deadline 1 is March 1st and your card on file will automatically be charged with March tuition for theses prices listed below.
- We offer three different packages
- Package 1 $75+ tax includes: costume & 1 pair of tights
- Package 2 $110+tax includes: costume, tights & DVD pre-order
- Package 3 $115+tax includes: costume, tights, & Blue Ray pre-order
- For dancers with multiples classes: you initially select package 1, 2 or 3 and then each additional costume is $65. You will only receive 1 pair of tights.
- Deadline 2 is March 15th and a $10 fee will be added to the prices listed above. The card on file will automatically be charged on 3/15/19
- There is no sibling discount on costumes.
- Sold ONLINE ONLY from May 1st-June 20th at www.tututix.com/fancyfeetdance
- Tickets are assigned seats- if you wish to sit close, we recommend you go on early and purchase them.
- If you do not purchase tickets during the online purchase time, you are able to get them the day of 30 minutes prior to your dancers showtime at the theatre. However, we cannot guarantee that show will not sell out.
- There is no limit to how many tickets you can purchase
- Online Sale Pricing- $15/$20/$25 (plus service fee)
- Day of Pricing- $20/$25/$30
- Audience members 3 and younger do not need a ticket if they are able to sit on a parent’s lap.